ECOMMERCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Wargames + Miniatures Game Store, who maintain the official www.wargamesandminiatures.com website (referred to as "We", "Our" and "Us" in these terms) suggest that the customer (referred to as "You" and "Your" in these terms) should spend some time in reading through these terms of trading. By entering a purchase transaction with Wargames + Miniatures you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Our Terms and Conditions are liable for change at any time in which case you will be notified by email.
Prices are those ruling at the date of dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Prices and delivery costs are inclusive of VAT based on the current UK rate.
Payment will be in the form of electronic transaction, this is a secure transaction through “PayPal”, once the payment is accepted, notification will be sent to both parties. Payment will be in either Pounds Sterling (GBP), Dollars (USD) or Euros (EUR)
The other payment option is by a cheque which should be made out to: Wargames + Miniatures and posted to our game stores’ physical address, and should be in GBP.
Cancellations prior to dispatch will be accepted within 48 hours of you placing your order. A full refund will be made in the same way that payment was made initially.
If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched, you have 14 days to cancel (from the day you receive your order) and a further 14 days to return your order to us.
In this case, the return postage is payable by you.
Once the cancelled order is received back at Wargames + Miniatures, we will issue a refund for the original amount in the same way that payment was made initially, within 14 days.
To speed up the refund process, we will accept an email containing a scanned image of a ‘proof of posting’.
Delivery is charged at a percentage based on the monetary amount of the order (see our ‘Shipping’ page for Delivery Prices). We continually review postage charges to offer you the most competitive rate available. Goods should be dispatched within 3 working days and no more than 30 days of receipt of order providing goods are in stock and available.
Dispatch dates may vary depending on stock availability and public holidays. All deliveries will not require a signature unless specified at point of order.
Please note delivery dates cannot always be guaranteed and maybe subject to circumstances out of Wargames + Miniatures control. Wargames + Miniatures do not accept claims for loss due to late delivery.
Shortages or Damages
Goods must be inspected on delivery and all claims or shortages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of delivery in order for any rectifications to be made. Contact can be made either by telephone during the game stores’ hours of business or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where goods have been ordered in error or are not received as expected Wargames + Miniatures may agree to their return and a refund minus postage and packaging on the following conditions:
- Returns authorisation must be requested within 48 hours of receipt of goods. The reference number received with this authorisation must then be quoted on any accompanying documentation in relation to the returned goods.
Email email@example.com and request an Order Cancellation Form
- Goods must then be returned to the below address within 14 days from receipt of authorisation.
- Goods must be returned unused, in perfect, saleable condition and in their original packaging.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange for the return carriage and to ensure that the goods are adequately packaged so as to avoid damage in transit. Wargames + Miniatures accept no responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit to us. We strongly recommend that proof of purchase or dispatch is acquired by the buyer prior to return.
- If you return goods because they are not as expected which is down to a description on our website, we will issue a full refund including return postage costs.
- You have the right to inspect the goods which would normally involve opening the package to inspect what’s inside. If the packaging has been opened, this is not grounds to refuse a refund unless however the goods have clearly been used or damaged.
For any goods returned as faulty, goods will be inspected before any refunds or replacements will be made. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Wargames + Miniatures Game Store
Unit 4, 7 Merkins Avenue